Blockchain marketing: what are the opportunities for your business?
LIBERACTA, Blockchain Marketing expert, and SKAPA, Design Thinking and Serious play agency at the service of digital,are pleased to invite you to a conference on Blockchain Technologies applied to Marketing.
On January 29th, 2020 at 6 pm at SKAPA 74 rue du Temple 75003
While the financial industries were the first to imagine blockchain applications to streamline their exchanges and reinvent their models, the consumer industries and particularly mass distribution are also launching themselves. Blockchain is spreading at high speed in customer relationship management, but what are the benefits and challenges?
- What is the impact of the new generation of open or public blockchains? Those that are not controlled by a central player but by a community of users.
- How do the certification, authentication and transaction functions of the Blockchain apply to customer marketing? Can we talk about reinventing the business model or relationship model?
Join us during this event to update and generate useful ideas applicable to your business.
- Jérôme Jacquet, founder of Skapa
- Simone Mainini, Co-founder and CTO Liberacta, Blockchain expert
- Stéphane Eard, Chief Sales and Marketing Liberacta
- Laurence Boursican, Consultante Business Development France
18:00 : Welcome of the participants & drink
18:30 : Conference and debate
19:30 : Time for networking and cocktail
LIBERACTA develops an a marketing services platform on the Blockchain, BMarkEN (Blockchain Marketing Engine) for a new generation of loyalty marketing and customer relationship management, in line with the open-source projects of the web 3.0.
SKAPA applies Design know-how and expertise to new digital technologies through its human centric Design Thinking methodologies. A key player in innovation for the creation of interactive services and products, Skapa agency supports its clients in the design of interactive services and ergonomic relationships.